OT - staying warm

  • alleypat
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2007
      Is everyone in the States staying warm???

      Can you believe the snow and ice in Texas!! and so far south, it's very unusual, happens maybe once a generation or less.

      brrr!! I'm staying warm here in the Dallas area but barely! We have actual snow (well mostly ice but it's white with a dusting of snow :).

      Just wanted to say hi to everyone!

      Stay safe and warm,

      Alley
      www.alleypat.com
      www.geocities.com/dfwhcv

    • Mzgee1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2007
        HI allie, I'm in Connecticut and we are JUST getting our very first snowfall
        of winter!!!! It has been the weirdest winter ever...sometimes in the
        70's..but mostly 50's all season. The spring flowers are up and trees have had buds
        on them for a couple of weeks. Pansies have never died....al gore's movie hit
        the nail on the head! Been seeing ur strange weather on the news...hang in
        there, it can't last for long. God Bless, Gail