Happy Holidays!

  • alleypat
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2006
      For those of you who participate in the holidays, I want to wish you a bright and happy season with lots of good health and cheer, family and friends :)

      I wish this for everyone every day, but the holidays make me more aware of family that have passed on (and left me behind haha), and family here with me, especially my grandkids whom I love dearly and keep me laughing.

      I am thankful also for each of you, other people who understand my situation with hep C, people I can share my ups and downs with. Thank you all for just being here and listening.

      And Doc on GIWorld, a BIG FAT THANK YOU :) for the work you do and the list. You're the greatest!

      Happy Holidays and let's look forward to a healthy and happy New Year! :)

      Hugs all!

      Alley
      www.alleypat.com

    • Lorad8@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 23, 2006
        Thank you Alley. And all the best to you also. Your posts always bring a
        smile to my face.

        The best in 2007 to you and your family.

        Lora