Fw: [NYCWriters] A fast holiday Story - Fran Capo

  • alleypat
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2006
      this is a funny funny way to tell the story by a lady in one of my writing groups...Check out the link :) ............ Alley

      HI Guys,

      I know you are all in the midst of holiday shopping as well as writing, but
      I thought you might also want a quick taste of the season to boot. So
      here's my early present to you, a quick bit of holiday cheer.

      It was just uploaded tonight and is featured on the Jib Jab home page!
      I was told it is being passed around to various radio stations throughout
      the country.
      Enjoy it, here it, comment and pass it on to your friends. Thanks so much.
      Have a wonderful holiday.

      Create a great day,
      Fran Capo

      http://www.jibjab.com/jokebox/jokebox/jibjab/id/331829/jokeid/88573

      Fran Capo
      worlds fastest talking female/comedienne
      author/adventurer/spokesperson
      www.francapo.com

      Author of:
      Hopeville:The City of Light
      Adrenaline Adventures: Dream it, read it, do it!
      It Happened in New York
      It Happened in New Jersey
      It Happened in Pennsylvania
      Almost a Wise Guy
      Humor in Business Speaking
      How to Break into Voiceovers
      How to Get Publicity without a Publicist

      Check out pictures from my latest titanic expedition at www.francapo.com.
      Click on the photo button to see snapshots, or go to Capo update button to read
      about the adventure.