Sad news

  • Lorad8@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2006
      It is with great sadness that I write to tell you my brother died last week.
      As it turned out, he had lung cancer which had already spread to his bones
      and his liver. My mom and I went to North Carolina to take him to his first
      oncology appointment. The doctor told him there was nothing he could do for
      him, the cancer was far too advanced. David died that night.

      Just a small soap box here. My brother was 51 years old, smoked since he
      was a teenager. Although the liquor he consumed over the years compromised his
      liver, it was the smoking that killed him in the end.

      If you smoke, please, please stop!

      Thanks for all your support,
      Lora

    • AlleyPat
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2006
        Lora, I'm so sorry and sad to hear of your loss.

        Big hugs to you.

      • Mzgee1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2006
          Dear Lora, I'm so very sorry to read of your brother's passing...how terrible
          for you & your mom. My heart goes out to you. May God keep you in peace.,
          Gail