Thank you

  • Lorad8@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2006
      I want to thank you all for your encouraging emails and offers of prayers.
      This group is fantastic and I am so grateful for it. I've been on this list
      since about 2000 when it was a small and very vocal group. I'm so glad I
      continue to be a member because now, with my brother's liver cancer, I have
      people who understand and are knowledgeable in what is going on in my life.

      I got a copy of his CT scan and it is filled with words I really don't want
      to see. Can anyone help me with the interpretation?

      "EXTENSIVE ABNORMALITY THROUGHOUT THE LIVER PARENCHYMA, SUSPICIOUS FOR
      DIFFUSE METASTIC VERSUS MULTI-CENTRIC CARCINOMA. PORTA HEPATIS ADENOPATHY IN
      ADDITION TO DIFFUSE ASCITES.

      SMALL RIGHT EFFUSION AND SUBTLE RIGHT LOWER LOBE NODULES, LIKELY REPRESENT
      METASTATIC DISEASE ALTHOUGH PRIMARY SITE OF INVOLVEMENT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED.
      EXTENSIVE LUCENCY THROUGH VISUALIZED SKELETON CONSISTENT WITH BONY METASTATIC
      DISEASE."

      Hugs and Thanks,

      Lora

    • alleypat@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2006
        Lora I don't know what it means other than what it literally states, much as you would know. I just wanted to respond and say h i and give you a big hug :)