Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Hello to all

  • alleypat@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2006
      Howdy Doc!
      Good to hear from you :)

    • Doc
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 31, 2009
        Dear list,Apologies for having stayed away from the list for so long,
        cannot even remember when I last sent a message, 2 or 3 years.There may
        still be some 'older' members who may remember me when I first started
        the list about 8-9 yrs ago.Hep C treatment is much better than before so
        all the best wishes for all of you.
        Regards
        Sharat Misra MD,DM,FACG