Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] question for the group

  • alleypat@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
      On disability... I got my check 3 months after applying. It can be tricky in a way because all that medical stuff has to be all in order. Good luck on all that.

      Alley
      www.alleypat.com

    • avansi7465
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
        Dear Lora,

        I'm so sorry you're having to go through this...and your brother as well. I know most of the oncologist in Wilmington, as they used to be my customers. The good news is that I don't know a bad one.

        Sometimes cancers metastisize like rabbits reproduce. That doesn't mean that chemo won't work or at least get your brother into remission.

        I'll be in Clinton, N. C. next week visiting my Mother from Tuesday through Friday AM. It's her 80th birthday week! At any rate, Clinton is about an hour northwest of Wilmington. Her number is 910-592-4663, so don't hesitate to call if there's anything that I can do.

        David and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

      • Mzgee1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 2, 2006
          Lora, God Bless and keep him and you in peace. gail