Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] question for the group

  • Lorad8@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
      Gail,

      I'm so happy that you continue in remission and are feeling well. I did
      speak with my brother's doctor's nurse yesterday. I will fly down to North
      Carolina to be with him for his first visit to the oncologist so that I can pay
      attention and take notes and he doesn't have to.

      I will keep you all posted. My mom and sister are flying down there this
      weekend to be with him.

      Thank you again for all the positive thoughts,

      Lora

    • alleypat@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
        Lora, I wish the best to your brother and let us know what happens.
        Alley
        www.alleypat.com

      • alleypat@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
          On disability... I got my check 3 months after applying. It can be tricky in a way because all that medical stuff has to be all in order. Good luck on all that.

          Alley
          www.alleypat.com

        • avansi7465
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
            Dear Lora,

            I'm so sorry you're having to go through this...and your brother as well. I know most of the oncologist in Wilmington, as they used to be my customers. The good news is that I don't know a bad one.

            Sometimes cancers metastisize like rabbits reproduce. That doesn't mean that chemo won't work or at least get your brother into remission.

            I'll be in Clinton, N. C. next week visiting my Mother from Tuesday through Friday AM. It's her 80th birthday week! At any rate, Clinton is about an hour northwest of Wilmington. Her number is 910-592-4663, so don't hesitate to call if there's anything that I can do.

            David and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

          • Mzgee1@aol.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 2, 2006
              Lora, God Bless and keep him and you in peace. gail