Haven't had the tests yet

  • P E Dean
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
      Dear Anne and other list folks,

      Well, the PCR and biopsy are on the back burner for a while. My PCP
      says I'm probably fine since my liver enzymes aren't elevated. And I
      got to having so much pain down my arm and legs that I'm doing a
      course of traction and perhaps steriod injections into my spine if it
      doesn't get better from the physical therapy.

      I'll bring up the subject again with my doc when I get through this
      rough patch.

      Thanks for asking, and I will keep you posted.

      Pam

      At 01:55 PM 8/26/2006, you wrote:
      >Dear Pam,
      >
      >So how did it go with the PCR and the biopsy. I, too, have
      >osteoporosis. SO far I'm only going to lose my teeth in about two
      >years, but I can see from where my Mother is, now, just about where
      >I'll be in another 20 years, if something else doesn't get me first.
      >
      >Keep us posted on how all this goes.
      >
      >Anne
    • avansi7465
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2006
        Dear Pam,

        The physical therapy was a REAL BOON for me and lots of fun as well.....once the pain got down to a lower roar. At any rate, I hope it works as well for you as it did for me.

        Hang in there,