just saying hi!

  • Alley Pat
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2006
      Hey yall are awfully quiet lately. How is everyone doing?

      I'm about to head off to lunch and a movie with hubby. Monday is our 18th (or is it 17th? LOL) anniversary.

      hugs to everyone

      Alley

      http://www.alleypat.com

      Unprovided with original learning, unformed in the habits of thinking, unskilled in the arts of composition, I resolved to write a book. ~~ Edward Gibbon, English historian of Rome (1737 - 1794)

    • avansi7465
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2006
        Congratulations! and many more. I've been making pickles, tomato sauce, freezing squash, beans, etc. That about covers what's up in VA.
        Blessings to all,