Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] great news for me :)

  • Alley Pat
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 4, 2006
      Oh I don't really like hot dogs LOL :) I plan on just veggin in front of the TV or computer today.

      Got my results Monday. Tumors shrunk another 20%!!!

      Yall have a great 4th!

    • cable mom
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 5, 2006
        Just saw this email. Congratulations. 20% sounds like a lot.

        You know where hot dogs taste fabulous? Fenway Park! The only place I ever
        eat them.

        Pam in Maine

        >From: "Alley Pat" <alleypat@...>
        >To: <GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] great news for me :)
        >Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 10:49:33 -0500
        >
        >Oh I don't really like hot dogs LOL :) I plan on just veggin in front of
        >the TV or computer today.
        >
        >Got my results Monday. Tumors shrunk another 20%!!!
        >
        >Yall have a great 4th!
        >
        >Alley

        >Welcome to GIHepWorld
        >
        >Post message: GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
        >Subscribe: GIWorld-Hepatitis-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        >
        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • avansi7465
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 8, 2006
          THAT IS WONDERFUL NEWS!!! Alley, I'm so happy, I could cry. There is power in prayer. I'll keep praying. Anne