Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] great news for me :)

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 30, 2006
      Hi Alley,

      I've been wondering how you were doing. Congratulations on getting approved for SSDI! I'm sure that is a big relief for you. Please let me know how the CT scan goes - I hope it is good news.

      Take care,
      Claudine

      Alley Pat <alleypat@...> wrote:
      Just wanted to share that I got approved for SSDI and will receive my first check in July!! I'm happy, I was so worried I'd be denied right off the bat like a million others, but I guess I had enough terminal stuff wrong with me they got me going fast. I did tell the SS rep that I hoped I'd live long enough to get my first check LOL (and I wasn't but half kidding!).

      Now I can buy those damned expensive meds I've been putting off since all we have now is hubby's insurance, some copays are ridiculous!

      Hope you are all well.

      Alley
      Grand Prairie, TX

    • avansi7465
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 3, 2006
        Happy 4th of July! Hang in there and keep us posted on your results. Eat lots of hot dogs with texas relish! Anne

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 4, 2006
          Oh I don't really like hot dogs LOL :) I plan on just veggin in front of the TV or computer today.

          Got my results Monday. Tumors shrunk another 20%!!!

          Yall have a great 4th!

        • cable mom
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 5, 2006
            Just saw this email. Congratulations. 20% sounds like a lot.

            You know where hot dogs taste fabulous? Fenway Park! The only place I ever
            eat them.

            Pam in Maine

            >From: "Alley Pat" <alleypat@...>
            >To: <GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com>
            >Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] great news for me :)
            >Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 10:49:33 -0500
            >
            >Oh I don't really like hot dogs LOL :) I plan on just veggin in front of
            >the TV or computer today.
            >
            >Got my results Monday. Tumors shrunk another 20%!!!
            >
            >Yall have a great 4th!
            >
            >Alley

            >Welcome to GIHepWorld
            >
            >Post message: GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
            >Subscribe: GIWorld-Hepatitis-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
            >
            >Yahoo! Groups Links

          • avansi7465
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 8, 2006
              THAT IS WONDERFUL NEWS!!! Alley, I'm so happy, I could cry. There is power in prayer. I'll keep praying. Anne