Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Fw: NATAP: New HCV Drug CPG 10101-FDA Fast Tracks

  • Alley Pat
    Message 1 of 7 , May 21 12:07 PM
      SSDI said they would contact me with an answer within 90 days. My first check, if I'm approved, they said would be six months or so. They also said there's a waiting period after stopping work. I just said OKOK to get it over with. I know it's all online.

      I had stopped work before and applied, several years ago after I did those two rounds of interferon, and a few years later, (2005) finally returned to work. I never got my birth certificate in time for their deadline and I just gave up after that. Hubby's job and insurance was great then, so I didn't worry about it too much and worked on my writing and web design business.

      Now tho, it's the real thing. No one is going to hire me when I could only work when I feel like it and then limited with energy. In the meantime, I write :).

      Sure, I'm due to write a synopsis/outline soon on it for a workshop and I'll send you a copy :) It's fantasy/romance, more on the fantasy with romantic elements. I want to be able to market it either way, romance a better seller.

      Thanks :)

    • avansi7465
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 26, 2006
        Dear Alley:

        Somehow I missed this post, but didin't delete it. If you want to try for a publisher, you might want to contact Mann Media in Greensboro, N. C. I don't have more of an address, but you should be able to google them.

        Hope this helps.

      • Alley Pat
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 26, 2006
          Thanks Anne, I'm not ready to publish yet, still editing :)