Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Howdy!

  • Lorad8@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17, 2006
      Hi Alley,

      Good to hear you are doing (relatively) good. I still think of the "early"
      group in this list. You and Willim are two of them. Along with Claudia and
      Claudine. A lot has transpired, good and bad.

      After 4 years, I remain virus-free!!!!! Had a viral count done last week
      and just got the results an hour ago. The spot they found on my liver a few
      years ago hasn't grown and in fact has shrunk a very small fraction.

      So, as we find out, life goes on for most. Those whom we have lost remain
      in our thoughts and prayers.

      Keep up the positive attitude!

      Lora

    • avansi7465