Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Howdy!

  • w.landstra
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17, 2006
      Hi Alley.Y should give yr PC a shot of the Peg. once a week.Glad yre doing ok.Willem.
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 17, 2006
        Hi Alley,

        Good to hear you are doing (relatively) good. I still think of the "early"
        group in this list. You and Willim are two of them. Along with Claudia and
        Claudine. A lot has transpired, good and bad.

        After 4 years, I remain virus-free!!!!! Had a viral count done last week
        and just got the results an hour ago. The spot they found on my liver a few
        years ago hasn't grown and in fact has shrunk a very small fraction.

        So, as we find out, life goes on for most. Those whom we have lost remain
        in our thoughts and prayers.

        Keep up the positive attitude!

        Lora

      • avansi7465