Howdy!

  • Alley
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17, 2006
      Hi you heppers!

      I just wanted to sneak in here and say hello and see how you all are
      doing. I'm doing good, all things considered :).

      I just did a phone interview with a lady who is doing a book on how
      people change (for better or worse) after a life threatening illness
      (like cancer). I didn't have much to give her really. I went thru a
      lot of stuff over the past 5 years, but I think I've ended up without
      any new insights or changes (at least not much). I'm not sure I'm
      much of a person to change or I hide them somewhere and just go on,
      you know?

      Anyway, hello! Miss talking to you guys, but my main computer has
      crashed again. The darn grandkids downloaded a virus I think. So I'm
      working on getting it going and have my email on "no mail" until
      further notice.

      hugs to you all!

      Alley
      www.alleypat.com
    • w.landstra
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 17, 2006
        Hi Alley.Y should give yr PC a shot of the Peg. once a week.Glad yre doing ok.Willem.
[...]

        Hepatitis c new treatment Hepatitis c testing Hepatitis c virus

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 17, 2006
          Hi Alley,

          Good to hear you are doing (relatively) good. I still think of the "early"
          group in this list. You and Willim are two of them. Along with Claudia and
          Claudine. A lot has transpired, good and bad.

          After 4 years, I remain virus-free!!!!! Had a viral count done last week
          and just got the results an hour ago. The spot they found on my liver a few
          years ago hasn't grown and in fact has shrunk a very small fraction.

          So, as we find out, life goes on for most. Those whom we have lost remain
          in our thoughts and prayers.

          Keep up the positive attitude!

          Lora

        • avansi7465