RE: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] FW: NATAP: Milk Thistle Study Found No Benefit

  • avansi7465
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hi Alley,
      Sciatica is a B****! I, too, have had it for years. Lately it's been being nice to me, but ya never know when it's going to rear it's ugly "head" and put me back on the cane. Hydro therapy has turned out to be the best thing that I can do to prevent it from crippling me.

      Good luck on the trial. Sometimes timing happens for a reason. Remember to take care of yourself.

      This, for me, has been a really good year. My next project is to lose all the flab I gained to go back on treatment. So I'm going to sit back, eat my milk thistle, celebrate my 50th birthday and pray that we all have a wonderful 2006.

      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 1, 2006
        Happy 50th!

        "If the doctor told me I had six minutes to live, I'd type a little
        faster." --Isaac Asimov

        being nice to me, but ya never know when it's going to rear it's ugly "head"
        and put me back on the cane. Hydro therapy has turned out to be the best
        thing that I can do to prevent it from crippling me.

        Good luck on the trial. Sometimes timing happens for a reason. Remember
        to take care of yourself.

        This, for me, has been a really good year. My next project is to lose all
        the flab I gained to go back on treatment. So I'm going to sit back, eat my
        milk thistle, celebrate my 50th birthday and pray that we all have a
        wonderful 2006.

        >I'm good. Still on short term disability from work for this sciatica.
        I've
        >lost strength and some motion in my right leg and I'm thinking it's from
        >combination of the recent surgery (removal of right groin lymph nodes)
        and
        >my lower back fusing/problems I've had since forever. It's mostly a big
        >inconvenience cause if it wasn't for this darn thing acting up when it
        did,
        >I'd already be on my cancer trial. So that part sucks but I've got the
        tests
        >coming up next week (so the trial nurse said I need to call him today,
        >thanks for reminding me :) and an MRI next week for the sciatica. My main
        >hope is that there are no tumors spreading to my hip area which is
        unlikely
        >but at this point, I'll take any good news :)
        >
        >I can't believe the new year is here so fast! what a great year t his
        will
        >be for us all :)
        >
        >Alley
        >www.alleypat.com
        >www.geocites.com/dfwhcv

        >Welcome to GIHepWorld
        >
        >Post message: GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
        >Subscribe: GIWorld-Hepatitis-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        >
        >Yahoo! Groups Links

        Hepatitis c new treatment Hepatitis c testing Hepatitis c virus

        Service.

      • avansi7465
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 1, 2006
          Thank you....I'll try not to bore you guys with my age crisis.......assuming I have one. Glad to see another Asimov fan out there.