HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS!

  • alleypat
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2005
      Just wanting to tell everyone here Happy New Year! I've enjoyed this past
      year with all of you, getting to know you, learning from you, and sharing my
      frustrations and joys. May this next year be a healthier and happier one
      for us all!

      Alley
      "If the doctor told me I had six minutes to live, I'd type a little
      faster." --Isaac Asimov

    • avansi7465
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2006
        And a Happy 2006 to you, too. Anne