re. Milk Thistle

  • Pamela Venus
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2005
      Anne,

      Would you be willing to share what else you are taking in addition to Milk
      Thistle? Thanks & Happy New Year

      Pamela Venus

      Message: 1

      Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 17:28:49 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

      From: avansi7465 <avansi7465@...>

      Subject: Re: FW: NATAP: Milk Thistle Study Found No Benefit

      Well, at least it doesn't do any damage...........so.......considering that
      my liver.........for the first time.......is showing signs of regeneration,
      I think I'll stick with the program, which does include Milk Thistle.

      Happy New Year!

    • avansi7465
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
        Dear Pam,

        Of course! I take vit C, B1, B complex, selinium, milk thistle, and a multiple vitamin that doesn't contain iron.

        David, my husband and I sat down and went over everything we've done this past year. The only two changes that I made were to exercise more (in response to my herniated disc and sciatica) and I started drinking coffee again. I also eat meat.

        What's happening with my liver is, as far as I'm concerned-a miracle. More than that I can't say. Obviously, I'm supposed to be doing something here...........I just haven't figured out what that something is.

        Take care,