hcv - who is at risk?

  • Alleypat
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2005
      Who is at risk and how do we identify them?
      http://www.gastrohep.com/reviews/jvh_570.pdf

      Hepatitis C: who is at risk and how do we identify them?

      D. Goldberg1 and E. Anderson2 1Scottish Centre for Infection and Environmental Health, Glasgow; 2Department of Public Health,

      Lanarkshire NHS Board, Hamilton, UK

      SUMMARY. The transmission of, and screening for, HCV

      infection varies considerably throughout the world;

      differences between resource-poor and resource-rich

      countries are particularly pronounced. The perspective

      of this review, principally, is that of resource-rich

      countries. The UK, particularly Scotland, experience is

      drawn on.

      Scotland, screening, transmission.

      This is a pdf file/link.