Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Tat.

  • avansi7465
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 28, 2005
      Dear Willem,

      Jane's right! When things got really bad, my cousin sent me all the clothes she'd "grown too fat for". I was so thin my size 10's looked rediculous on me (remind me to tell you about the time I lost my underwear on a sidewalk). At any rate, I save newspaper food coupons. I can mail those, easily. Let us know what we can do, okay? We're here, you're on the other side of the Atlantic. Worst case scenario, I can drive to Chicago.......it might take me two weeks, but I'll manage.

      Thanks,