Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] for Betty

  • avansi7465
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2005
      Betty,

      Does the DragonSlayers site still exist. At one time, Dennis said he was shutting it down. That was about the point at which my computer died and I was out of touch with everybody until it was replaced some time later.

      Glad to know that you're still out there and hanging in.

      Thanks,

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 21, 2005
        Yes, Dennis did shut down the site. I would sure like to know how everyone
        is doing that were regulars with the DragonSlayers.

        I know a lot of them on the west coast got together for camp outs, etc. which
        I thought was really super.

        I still have the old email addresses but I don't know if any of them are any
        good. I intend on trying to write some of them (sometime).

        I'm still on the list and mainly lurk. I've been negative of over 20 months
        now but I want to follow what happens to others on the list.

        Betty

      • avansi7465
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 22, 2005
          Congratulations to you, Betty. What treatment did you finally kill the dragon with? I

          It was nice of Dennis to run the site for so long after he'd cleared the virus.

          My basic address hasn't changed, but my server has. AOL just got to be too much for my poor old computer to handle. But that's not always true of everyone. If you have one good address, you can probably reach the others. As I recall, I was one of the few on the list who was an east coaster.

          Glad to hear that you slew the beast.

          Hugs and glad to hear from you,