Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Tatezi

  • Jane2370@aol.com
    Message 1 of 56 , Nov 20, 2005
      In a message dated 11/19/2005 7:17:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      avansi7465@... writes:

      Willem,

      I hope you do find Tat. She has certainly helped us over the years, and has
      faced many troubles of her own. If you connect with her, tell her we all
      miss her and what can we do to help?
      Lora

      Same here. I read this bd. rarely but when I saw the Tatezi discussion, I
      wanted to jump in and say that I'm on board for help when Willem or somebody
      finds her. Maybe she'll call from a friend's house and we can go from there.
      Send $ through Western Union or something. I hope she's okay...
      Jane

    • Jane2370@aol.com