Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Tatezi

  • Arkhepcgal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 56 , Nov 20, 2005
      Oh wow, sure which I could help. At one time someone was working on an
      address and phone number list for the heppers, (but now I'm thinking that it was on
      the DragonSlayers list.) so I sure hope someone has it.

      Will keep her in my thoughts and hope that good changes come around for her.

      Thanks for letting us know.

      Betty in Arkansas

    • Jane2370@aol.com
      Message 56 of 56 , Nov 20, 2005
        In a message dated 11/19/2005 7:17:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        avansi7465@... writes:

        Willem,

        I hope you do find Tat. She has certainly helped us over the years, and has
        faced many troubles of her own. If you connect with her, tell her we all
        miss her and what can we do to help?
        Lora

        Same here. I read this bd. rarely but when I saw the Tatezi discussion, I
        wanted to jump in and say that I'm on board for help when Willem or somebody
        finds her. Maybe she'll call from a friend's house and we can go from there.
        Send $ through Western Union or something. I hope she's okay...
        Jane