Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] For Willem

  • avansi7465
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2005
      Dear Willem,

      Your post to Alley concerning her melanoma inspired this post from me to you. If I offend, please delete and forget that I wrote it.

      You said in your post that you didn't believe in God. Let me telll you, in part, why I do:

      This morning, in freezing temps, I woke to find a red bird drinking from our copper bird bath.

      Friday night we had frost. The next morning as the sunlight thawed everything, one of the rose buds on the arbor outside our window came into bloom anyway.

      I have survived this long with HCV and the hemalytic anemia that the treatment caused. While I am not the energizer bunny, if I pace myself, things do get done.

      I am a very well trained biologist for the days of my training. If I had any doubts about whether or not there is a God, I lost those doubts during my first college course in cellular physiology.

      And last, but certainly not least, I have been blessed with my husband, David, who but for the safety on an enemy rifle, would have been another name on the Vietnam Wall.

      So hugs and prayers (positive energy or vibes or whatever) go out for Alley, Tat, you, Claudine, and all of us.