Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Am i still infectious,

  • alleypat@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2005
      Hi Antony, I am not really sure. I don't keep up with HBV much myself. I am B antibody positive. There is a list for b'ers if you're interested.

      Dear Sir/ Madam

      My Hepatitis B lab results are

      Sep 2003 HbsAg Positive

      Hep B Core ToT EIA Detected

      Hep BE ABS TOT EIA Not Detected

      Mar 2005 HbsAg Positive

      Oct 2005 HbsAg Positive

      HbeAg Index value Negative(0.6)

      HbcAb-Igm Ab to hepatitis B Core Antigen Serum
      Negative 0.06

      HBV DNA Quantification be real times SDS Below 3.8
      IU/ml

      Do i still have Hepatitis B virus in my blood/system .
      Am i still infectious, can i pass Hepatitis B
      infection to my sexual partner.Please mark a copy to
      girishantony@...

      Warm Regards
      Antony

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Chronic hepatitis c Hepatitis disease Hepatitis c info

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Visit your group "GIWorld-Hepatitis" on the web.

    • w.landstra

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 8, 2005
          B is considered an STD. It is transmitted sexually. However, it may depend on your test results as to how infective a person might be. This is a better question for the doc actually cuz I have forgotten. I was not told it was a problem for me, being only antibody positive, but that may be because I'm married. I'll try to find the link to the B list for you. Great people there.

[...]

          Hepatitis c new treatment Hepatitis c testing Hepatitis c virus