RE: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Thymus extract etc.

  • avansi7465
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2005
      Ditto from me! I went to both MUSC and EVMA and read up on both the organ and what damaged it. This research didn't occur because of my HCV, but because a friend had cancer of the thymus, something that I had never heard of before. At any rate, the thyroid and the thymus are two organs that need to be treated professional, if treated at all.

      Who is Ms. Beattie? Sorry for my ignorance.

      Hanging in there and cringing,