Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Fwd: NATAP: 24 Wk PegIntron/RBV-Gen 1/Lo Viral Load

  • Shshonee
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
      in my opinion, that aint gonna work for geno 1's, but what do I know? lol

      Alley
      www.alleypat.com
      www.geocities.com/dfwhcv

    • avansi7465
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
        Alley,

        I agree, but it sure would be nice, wouldn't it? People might want to remember that viri can go into "hiding". I think I'll stick with the 48 week game plan, much as I'm dreading it. At least we have Procrit now.