ketchup

  • Shshonee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27 11:22 AM
      Hi folks!

      I'm out of the hospital. My melanoma returned in my right leg lymph node, where I'd already had a couple removed. I had surgery monday and now have a drain in my leg and am off my feet for a few weeks. Good news is I don't need radiation or treatment this time.

      Hope you are all well!

    • avansi7465
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27 12:16 PM
        Dear Alley,

        Bad news on the melanoma, but good news on no radiation. In pathology-ese, that tells me that the lesion "had finite edges with no surrounding invasive material."

        I'll pray that that's the last one you see.

        Hugs,