Re: Petition on Line - Anne

  • micky
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 26 3:26 PM
      Dear Anne,

      Thank you for the hint. I will write to him. I live in Brazil and I
      signed it. I dón't think it matters where you are from, since it
      affects people with hepatitis C and in some way, we form a big
      community, each one in a different part of the planet.

      hugs
      Micky

      --- In GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com, avansi7465
      <avansi7465@e...> wrote:
      > Dear Micky,
      >
      > I agree with your friends sentiments and ideas, but if he wants
      more signatures, he needs to check with a lawyer as to the wording
      and translation.

      HepatitisCLEARINGAndClear@yahoogroups.com,
      > GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Petition on Line
      >
      > Hello,
      >
      > I friend of mine in Portugal created this petition and I am snding
      it to all my support groups for support. If you would like to be
      part of it, pleaseread below and sign.

      > Thank you
      > Micky
      >
      > Dear Friends,
      >
      > I have just read and signed the online petition:
      >
      > "EUROPEAN "
      >
      > hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition
      > service, at:
      >
      > http://www.PetitionOnline.com/soshvcpt/
      >
      > I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you
      might
      > agree, too. If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and
      consider
      > signing yourself.
      >
      > Best wishes,
      >
      > Micheline Woolf

      > Yahoo! Groups Links
    • avansi7465
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 26 7:21 PM
        Dear Micky,

        In the meantime, I'll file your e-mail so that I can go back and sign it, later.

        Thanks for sharing,