Petition on Line

  • Micky Woolf
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 26, 2005
      Hello,

      I friend of mine in Portugal created this petition and I am snding it to all my support groups for support. If you would like to be part of it, pleaseread below and sign.

      Thank you
      Micky

      Dear Friends,

      I have just read and signed the online petition:

      "EUROPEAN "

      hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition
      service, at:

      http://www.PetitionOnline.com/soshvcpt/

      I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might
      agree, too. If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and consider
      signing yourself.

      Best wishes,

      Micheline Woolf

    • avansi7465
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 26, 2005
        Dear Micky,

        I agree with your friends sentiments and ideas, but if he wants more signatures, he needs to check with a lawyer as to the wording and translation.

        Since this is seems to pertain to Europe only, would an Americans signature negate it?

        Thanks for sharing,

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 26, 2005
          Dear Anne,

          Thank you for the hint. I will write to him. I live in Brazil and I
          signed it. I dón't think it matters where you are from, since it
          affects people with hepatitis C and in some way, we form a big
          community, each one in a different part of the planet.

          hugs
          Micky

          --- In GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com, avansi7465

          HepatitisCLEARINGAndClear@yahoogroups.com,
          > GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Petition on Line
          >
          > Hello,
          >
          > I friend of mine in Portugal created this petition and I am snding
          it to all my support groups for support. If you would like to be
          part of it, pleaseread below and sign.

          > Thank you
          > Micky
          >
          > Dear Friends,
          >
          > I have just read and signed the online petition:
          >
          > "EUROPEAN "
          >
          > hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition
          > service, at:
          >
          > http://www.PetitionOnline.com/soshvcpt/
          >
          > I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you
          might
          > agree, too. If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and
          consider
          > signing yourself.
          >
          > Best wishes,
          >
          > Micheline Woolf

          > Yahoo! Groups Links
        • avansi7465
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 26, 2005
            Dear Micky,

            In the meantime, I'll file your e-mail so that I can go back and sign it, later.

            Thanks for sharing,