HI everybody

  • tammster62
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2005
      I just thought that I would check in and tell everyone that I am
      feeling wonderful!!!! I did not realize how bad I used to feel. Since I
      finished my treatments, I am doing great. Hang in there if you are on
      treatments. If you are about to start, I will say that it was the right
      decision for me. I questioned that over and over during that year, but
      now that I am on the other side, I know that God was watching over me
      throughout. I hope that everyone is doing well out there.
      Have a blessed day.
      <><TammieD><>
    • avansi7465