Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] well...

  • wim landstra
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2005
      HI.If you hve a SVR(sustained viral response,meaning there are no virus,or a
      not detectable load, with the present tests detected in your blood).you.ll
      hve another test in 6 months,if that is negative,you.ll hve another one 6
      months later.If that is negative too you are considered a SVR.I.am convinst
      you.ll be a SVR.Don.t think too much about it,relax.Willem.