well...

  • tammster62
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2005
      I just gave myself my last peg shot. I still have 4 more shots to go
      this week for blood count, but I am officially through with my big
      shot. I will go next week to have a blood test for the viral count. I
      will let you know what that shows. What do I expect now? Isn't there
      going to be another test in 6 months? After that? Thanks to everyone on
      here for helping me to survive this.
      <><Tammie><>
    • wim landstra
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9, 2005
        HI.If you hve a SVR(sustained viral response,meaning there are no virus,or a
        not detectable load, with the present tests detected in your blood).you.ll
        hve another test in 6 months,if that is negative,you.ll hve another one 6
        months later.If that is negative too you are considered a SVR.I.am convinst
        you.ll be a SVR.Don.t think too much about it,relax.Willem.
        >I just gave myself my last peg shot. I still have 4 more shots to go
        > this week for blood count, but I am officially through with my big
        > shot. I will go next week to have a blood test for the viral count. I
        > will let you know what that shows. What do I expect now? Isn't there
        > going to be another test in 6 months? After that? Thanks to everyone on
        > here for helping me to survive this.
        > <><Tammie><>

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Shshonee (Alley)
        Message 3 of 3 , May 9, 2005

          Yep, you'll have another PCR about 6 mo after completing treatment.

          Good luck!