Laurie's emails

    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2005
      I got a reply from an email to her. She said she has been trying to change her email address with the group but having problems with it not accepting her new address. She was going to try again to unsubscribe. I suggest just deleting any of the bounce messages you see until the problem gets resolved.

    • tammster62
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2005
        --- In GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com, claudine intexas
        <claudineintexas@y...> wrote:
        > I got a reply from an email to her. She said she has been trying to
        change her email address with the group but having problems with it

        Bless her heart. Is there anything more annoying than computer
        problems? Weeeeeeeeeellllll a mosquito in your bedroom at night is
        much, much more, but you get my point. Maybe she will get it fixed soon.
        <><Tammie><>
      • wim landstra
        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 2005
          Thanks Claudine.If she has HepC. then ofcourse she should stay with us,but
          if she only use the group to push a product,unless it.s the miracle cure for
          HepC,then she should unsubscribe.Willem.

          Message 4 of 4 , May 5, 2005
            She hasn't tried to push any product. All we are getting is an automatic reply being sent from her old email address.

            I believe the problem was that she was going to Yahoo and trying to change to her NEW email address, but because she is emailing to Yahoo from the new address and not the old address Yahoo keeps rejecting the change saying it doesn't recognize her email address. Of course Yahoo doesn't recognize the new email address - it's NEW! Also, because the GIWorld mail is going to her OLD address she was not getting her mail didn't realize it was causing everyone to be so upset. She is working trying to resolve the problem. I did get another email from her late yesterday saying that she thought she might have the problem corrected but if not to let her know. Lets just give her a few days. It's not that hard to just delete her autoresponse.