Re: Digest Number 1751

  • micky
    Message 1 of 6 , May 3, 2005
      Has anyone in the US tried to phone the number she gives out?
      may be this woman doesn't exist and it's just a company - who knows!!
      I can't stand those replies anymore!!

      Micky
    • cable mom
      Message 2 of 6 , May 4, 2005
        Since every email is the same, I assume it's a computer program that's in
        some loop that keeps sending them out. I never tried the number. Laurie
        goes in my trash bin the minute I see her name.

        Pam

        >From: "wim landstra" <w.landstra@...>
        >To: <GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Digest Number 1751
        >Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 22:31:25 +0200
        >
        >If that woman doen.t leave this group.I.am going to leaver.Nobody protest
        >oinly me and tammie.GET RID OF THIS F.... BITCH,.

      • Mark Middle Mountain
        Message 3 of 6 , May 6, 2005
          > If that woman doen.t leave this group.I.am going to leaver.Nobody protest
          > oinly me and tammie.GET RID OF THIS F.... BITCH,.

          Actually, I also replied to her by private email asking her to turn off her
          auto reply, as I am suffering a lot of fatigue and it would save me energy
          not haveing to check the message and delete it. I thought maybeshe didn't
          realize what she ws doing aand a private reply wold save her some
          embarrasement in front of everybody. Her cold response indicated conflict
          would be inevitable, so I just added her to my spam filter.
        • Shshonee (Alley)
          Message 4 of 6 , May 6, 2005
            It's an automatic reply, like you'd do if you were "out of the office" or on vacation etc.