Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Digest Number 1751

  • Lorad8@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 3, 2005
      Willem,

      I agree. This woman's emails are extremely annoying!!!!!

      Lora

    • micky
      Message 2 of 6 , May 3, 2005
        Has anyone in the US tried to phone the number she gives out?
        may be this woman doesn't exist and it's just a company - who knows!!
        I can't stand those replies anymore!!

        Micky
      • cable mom
        Message 3 of 6 , May 4, 2005
          Since every email is the same, I assume it's a computer program that's in
          some loop that keeps sending them out. I never tried the number. Laurie
          goes in my trash bin the minute I see her name.

          Pam

          >From: "wim landstra" <w.landstra@...>
          >To: <GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Digest Number 1751
          >Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 22:31:25 +0200
          >
          >If that woman doen.t leave this group.I.am going to leaver.Nobody protest
          >oinly me and tammie.GET RID OF THIS F.... BITCH,.

        • Mark Middle Mountain
          Message 4 of 6 , May 6, 2005
            > If that woman doen.t leave this group.I.am going to leaver.Nobody protest
            > oinly me and tammie.GET RID OF THIS F.... BITCH,.

            Actually, I also replied to her by private email asking her to turn off her
            auto reply, as I am suffering a lot of fatigue and it would save me energy
            not haveing to check the message and delete it. I thought maybeshe didn't
            realize what she ws doing aand a private reply wold save her some
            embarrasement in front of everybody. Her cold response indicated conflict
            would be inevitable, so I just added her to my spam filter.
          • Shshonee (Alley)
            Message 5 of 6 , May 6, 2005
              It's an automatic reply, like you'd do if you were "out of the office" or on vacation etc.