Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Digest Number 1751

  • wim landstra
    Message 1 of 6 , May 3, 2005
      If that woman doen.t leave this group.I.am going to leaver.Nobody protest
      oinly me and tammie.GET RID OF THIS F.... BITCH,.
      Message 2 of 6 , May 3, 2005
        Willem,

        I agree. This woman's emails are extremely annoying!!!!!

        Lora

      • micky
        Message 3 of 6 , May 3, 2005
          Has anyone in the US tried to phone the number she gives out?
          may be this woman doesn't exist and it's just a company - who knows!!
          I can't stand those replies anymore!!

          Micky
        • cable mom
          Message 4 of 6 , May 4, 2005
            Since every email is the same, I assume it's a computer program that's in
            some loop that keeps sending them out. I never tried the number. Laurie
            goes in my trash bin the minute I see her name.

            Pam

            >From: "wim landstra" <w.landstra@...>
            >To: <GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com>
            >Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Digest Number 1751
            >Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 22:31:25 +0200
            >
            >If that woman doen.t leave this group.I.am going to leaver.Nobody protest
            >oinly me and tammie.GET RID OF THIS F.... BITCH,.

          • Mark Middle Mountain
            Message 5 of 6 , May 6, 2005
              > If that woman doen.t leave this group.I.am going to leaver.Nobody protest
              > oinly me and tammie.GET RID OF THIS F.... BITCH,.

              Actually, I also replied to her by private email asking her to turn off her
              auto reply, as I am suffering a lot of fatigue and it would save me energy
              not haveing to check the message and delete it. I thought maybeshe didn't
              realize what she ws doing aand a private reply wold save her some
              embarrasement in front of everybody. Her cold response indicated conflict
              would be inevitable, so I just added her to my spam filter.
            • Shshonee (Alley)
              Message 6 of 6 , May 6, 2005
                It's an automatic reply, like you'd do if you were "out of the office" or on vacation etc.