Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Digest Number 1750

  • cable mom
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2005
      Perhaps Laurie is an AI experiment run amok. A Max Headroom with limited
      vocabulary.

      Pam (in ME)

      >From: "wim landstra" Reply-To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com To:
      >Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Digest Number 1750 Date: Tue, 3 May 2005
      >13:08:07 +0200
      >
      >OOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........that woman......grrrrrrrrrrr -----
      >Original Message ----- From: To: Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 6:29 PM
      >Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Digest Number 1750
      >

      > > Greetings! Thank you for email. Please note below the changes that
      >have > occurred to our name and email address. All other information
      >remains the > same. Kindly update your records to reflect these changes.
      >Thank you! > > Laurie Plooijer > Client Service Manager > (541)345-5669
      >(541)345-8004F (800)659-5669 > laurie@... > > > > > > >
      >Welcome to GIHepWorld > > Post message: GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com >
      >GIWorld-Hepatitis-owner@yahoogroups.com > URL to this page:

    • Shshonee (Alley)
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2005
        I've got a cell phone with free long distance. I'll take the numbers to work with me tomorrow and try calling them and ask about this stuff. Apparently no one is monitoring her emails at her end,, so the numbers may not work either.