Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] an update

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 15, 2005
      In a message dated 4/15/2005 3:29:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      t1d1r1d1@... writes:

      I just thought that I would let everyone know that (surprise, surprise)
      the Cobra insurance got on the stick and I am able to get my meds with
      no problems :O
      I am amazed that it will be ok. This will be the last time that I have
      to order, so I will not have to fight with them again (woohoo).
      Thanks for all of the advice in my "panic" time. You are a great bunch
      of people.

      Congratulations, Tammie. That is wonderful news! Hippa has it's problems,
      but it is certainly preferable to what we had (which was nothing) before.

    • Shshonee (Alley)
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 16, 2005
        Fantastic Tammie! :)