Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] werkin gurl/Bextra

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 15, 2005
      In a message dated 4/15/2005 1:02:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      claudineintexas@... writes:

      Yes. I have back problems. Mostly my neck, but my lower back and especially
      the left sacroiliac joint/hip area ache and will flare up now and again. He
      said having to push the clutch in over and over was aggravating my lower back.
      I started driving a Jeep Liberty last November, and it is automatic and the
      seat also has great lumbar support. My lower back began to feel better almost
      immediately, but very gradually my neck has gotten better too. I never
      expected that, but since it's all connected I guess it makes sense

      Okay, that does make sense. I'm delighted for you. My mine is right side,
      which is probably why know one has suggested that to me. We bought an
      automatic, but I hate it. It's the first one I've owned in years and it is taking
      me forever to get used to it. I have some exercises that my orthopedic
      surgeon gave me, if you'd like for me to pass them on. Anything that lessens one
      problem is a good thing.
      Thanks,

    • Shshonee (Alley)
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 16, 2005
        And I got PAID!!!!!

        Makes all the aches and pain worth it................. sort of haha. :)

        Some days I wondered how I'd make it. But it's coming along. My feet and
        legs hurt like mad tho, even when I'm not working. Anyone use those leg wrap
        things that massage? I had one in the hospital when I had surgery.

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 16, 2005
          In a message dated 4/16/2005 12:03:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
          shshonee@... writes:

          Some days I wondered how I'd make it. But it's coming along. My feet and
          legs hurt like mad tho, even when I'm not working. Anyone use those leg wrap
          things that massage? I had one in the hospital when I had surgery

          Ask your doc about a Tenz unit? they work miracles! Anne

        • Shshonee (Alley)
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 16, 2005
            Isn't that what chiropractors use? I hate them. lol things like that just irritate the *** out of me :)

            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 16, 2005
              In a message dated 4/16/2005 3:37:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
              shshonee@... writes:

              Isn't that what chiropractors use? I hate them. lol things like that just
              irritate the *** out of me :)

              My orthopedic surgeon gave me mine at the same time he told me that my
              injuries made me a VERY poor candidate for surgery. Bear in mind that he did not
              know that I had HCV at that point. However, had he suggested surgeon, that
              information would have been the next sentence out of my mouth.
              Oh well, just a thought.