Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Digest Number 1731

  • Mark Middle Mountain
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2005
      From: <laurie@...>
      To: <GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: 04/13/2005 3:45 PM
      Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Digest Number 1731

      > Greetings! Thank you for email. Please note below the changes that have
      occurred to our name and email address. All other information remains the
      same. Kindly update your records to reflect these changes. Thank you!

      > Laurie Plooijer
      > Client Service Manager
      > (541)345-5669 (541)345-8004F (800)659-5669
      > laurie@...

      Dear Laurie,

      Please note that for some of us fatigue is a way of life, and trying to keep
      things simple is a coping mechanism. Having to sift thru auto generated
      replies to get to useful information consumes energy. Is it possible you
      could make another change to stop this from happening? I realize you may not
      be aware it is.

      Tx in advance for your cooperation.