Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] question about meds

  • Shshonee (Alley)
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 12, 2005
      I actually traded doses with a lady in my area. I got 3 mo at a time in the mail and she changed insurance in the middle was was gonna miss a few weeks of shots in the middle of her treatment so I fronted her some and she returned it when she got hers. Work thru your doctor and your local hep support groups. Things can be worked around if it's just a couple.

      No, it's not legal and I am not advocating doing that haha