NATAP Website: recent coverage in HCV

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2005
      NATAP Website: recent coverage in HCV
      http://www.natap.org

      HEPATITIS C
      http://www.natap.org/hcv.htm

      Sensitive HCV RNA Test: use at week 24 - (03/31/05)

      Impact of hepatitis C on health related quality of life: A systematic review and quantitative assessment - (03/31/05)

      Statins and hepatotoxicity: Focus on patients with fatty liver - (03/31/05)

      Mitochondrial DNA depletion in liver tissue of patients infected with hepatitis C virus: contributing effect of HIV infection? - (03/31/05)

      Sex and Hepatitis C Transmission - (03/31/05)

      Insulin Resistance Impairs Response to IFN/RBV - (03/31/05)

      Roche Announces New Study to Evaluate Pegasys and Copegus to Treat Hepatitis C in Liver Transplant Patients - (03/22/05)

      Pegasys + Methadone PK - (03/21/05)

      Second Forum on Liver Transplantation: Liver transplantation for hepatitis C: how to control the virus? - (03/18/05)

      Should we treat patients with chronic hepatitis C on the waiting list? - (03/18/05)

      Diabetes Increases Risk of Liver Cancer - (03/15/05)

      CROI: 12th CROI HCV Report - (03/08/04)

      First European recommendations for the treatment of patients co-infected with HIV and Hepatitis B and C viruses - (03/07/05)

      CROI: Accelerated Liver Disease Progression in HCV/HIV Coinfection - (03/07/04)

      FDA Approves Pegasys and Copegus as Only Hepatitis C Treatment for HIV Patients - (03/02/05)

      HCV, HIV & Non-Hodgins Lymphoma - (03/02/05)

      CROI: Sexual HCV Transmission Reported Among MSM - (03/02/05)

      CROI: AZT Causes Anemia During Ribavirin/Interferon Therapy; EPO Improves Anemia - (03/01/05)

      CROI: 24 Week RESIST Study Analysis: the efficacy of tipranavir/ritonavir is superior to lopinavir/r, and the TPV/r treatment response is enhanced by inclusion of genotypically active antiretrovirals in the optimized background regimen (OBR) - (03/01/05)

      How Hepatitis C Short-Circuits the Immune System - (02/22/05)

      Coinfected Patients Can Respond Better Than previously Observed - (02/22/05)

      Medicaid Utilization of IFN/RBV for HCV Therapy - (02/22/05)

      CD8/CTLs Predict Response to IFN/RBV Therapy - (02/22/05)

      Infection with concurrent multiple hepatitis C virus genotypes is associated with faster HIV disease progression - (02/18/05)

      The Spectrum of Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection in the Virginia Correctional System: Development of a Strategy for the Evaluation and Treatment of Inmates with HCV - (02/18/05)

      ViroPharma Announces Start of HCV-796 Phase 1 Program - (02/15/05)

      Hepatitis B or Hepatitis C and HIV-infection Diagnosis/Care/Treatent - (02/11/05)

      Study Finds Interferon Reduces Cancer Risk in HCV+ Cirrhotics - (02/10/05)

      Alcohol, tobacco and obesity are synergistic risk factors for hepatocellular carcinoma (liver cancer) -

    • cable mom
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2005
        Wow! Some interesting stuff in your last 2 posts, Claudine. Thanks.

        Pam-in-Maine

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 12, 2005
          Dear Claudine,
          Thanks for keeping me up-to-date. I haven't checked that website lately,
          although it's on my "favorites" list.