Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] I've been lurking

  • wim landstra
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 16, 2005
      Hi.Thanks a lot Alley!!.t.s so bad that she is now on welfare because they
      don.t recognise this fibro thing as a disease otherwise she would get
      sick-benefits.The only favour they granted her is that she does.nt has to
      apply for work.We.re now looking for partime work,couple of days a week
      because believe me even in Holland you cannot live a decent life on
      welfare.Willem.