Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] anti-depressiva.

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 12, 2005
      In a message dated 3/9/2005 10:18:35 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      gourdmad@... writes:

      It was less the person and more the idea. A lot of us felt RFK stabbed
      Eugene in the back - let him take all the risk, then jumped in and pushed
      him out of the way. But is was like the death of idealism. That and the MLK
      assassination was like a 1-2 punch.

      A lot of you were absolutely correct. If Eugene had been
      assassinated.....that would have been the death of idealism. My problem with both RFK and MLK
      and for that matter Lincoln, Reagan, etc. is Hey you don't like 'em, don't
      vote for them. Shooting them brought us to the third world country level. In
      short, this is my home and we DO NOT behave this way! IF we do, we can leave
      the planet........... Sorry. I will get off my soapbox, now.

      Humor releases endorphins. Laugh and enjoy it!