Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Re: Hepatitis B and Vaccination

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8, 2005
      In a message dated 3/8/2005 2:07:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      desert_orion@... writes:

      no, the virus is not active in my body now. i am ok. been positive
      for 1.5 years. no probs. there are treatments for hep B like
      interferon and lumidavine. but they are only if the virus activates
      and attacks the body. there are not treatment to remove the virus
      from the body. so not for me

      This is my understanding of what I've read.......Unless the virus is active
      in your body, you will not sexually transmit it to your spouse. In fact, I
      can't find any reference that implies that it would pass to your child.
      However, there is some evidence, if I can find the study that I read, that
      implies fatty liver could result in children. Let me look some more, before you
      worry about that. Alley probably knows more about this.