Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Fwd: [NATAP] Coffee May Reduce Risk for Liver Cancer

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8 12:26 PM
      In a message dated 3/7/2005 12:30:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      shshonee@... writes:

      decaff still has caffeine in it. And a bunch of other stuff. I find the
      caffeine a nice stimulant to my bowels so I wonder if that is a "push" in
      the right direction? (sorry, couldn't resist :)

      I do, too. I just have to watch the blood pressure when I drink a lot of it.
      Garlic tabs usually remedy that problem.