AGENDA - HMA MARCH ON DC

  • palms1124
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2005
      AGENDA - HMA MARCH ON DC

      Wednesday & Thursday, June 15-16

      Join members from your state, help educate legislator on Hepatitis C
      patient issues.

      Thursday, June 16- 7:00 p.m. – Kick Off Rally- Meet old, and new
      friends, from the Hepatitis C community! Open registration &
      purchase t-shirts for the march. In addition, participate in our
      Chinese auction to benefit awareness. Please bring a "new" gift
      donation, as a contribution for our auction tables.

      -----------

      Friday, June 17- 11:00 a.m. – Rally on the National Mall, located at
      across from the Capitol – where our march will commence.

      1:00 - 4:00 p.m. Guest Speakers from the Hepatitis C
      Community.

      7:00 - 9:00 p.m. Dinner and Raffle- Each guest is
      responsible for their own meal.

      -----------

      Saturday, June 18- National Testing Day
      10:00 a.m. – Hepatitis C Awareness tables, Volunteers will man
      Awareness Tables set up at the Capitol Mall. We will offer
      information to the public on Hepatitis C Awareness and Testing.
      People with Military backgrounds are encouraged to visit the
      informational on service related transmission methods and Veterans
      Administration claims.

      8:00 p.m. - Candlelight Vigil Participants will light candles and
      read names in remembrance of all those that passed from this
      devastating disease. Feel free to bring photos of loved ones.

      The International Quilts will be
      on display all three days

      Contact Hepatitis C Movement for Awareness

      540 248 7324

      HMAwareness@... http://March-on-DC.com