Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] tanning beds

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 20, 2005
      Hi Tammie,

      I disapprove of tanning beds, in general. They are way too hard on your
      skin.........especially on treatment. Wait until it's warmer and then get a
      lawn chair and sit in the sun for 15 minutes/every other day. As your skin,
      darkens, you can add time. Enjoy the vitamin D, but do so in
      moderation.......and do so naturally, would be my advice...particularly if you are light
      skinned anyway.

      I've spent my whole life gardening, fishing, and now exercising in the pool
      for the arthritis, etc. I use SPF 15 on my face summer/winter, but tan well
      enough that I don't worry about the rest of me burning after the first few
      weeks of exposure.